The goal of ChildServe's Pediatric Homecare service is to promote independence and a higher quality of life, by allowing clients to be able to live in their homes while receiving quality nursing services. We strive to empower our patients and their families to be actively involved in their care. We work closely with each child’s family, physicians, other health care professionals, and service providers to develop a child-centered, family-focused plan of care. We ensure each family’s homecare services are provided with professionalism, respect, dignity, and compassion. Our professional pediatric homecare staff are rigorously screened, competency tested, credentialed, and enrolled in ongoing training in treatment protocols and techniques. Many have NICU, PICU, and pediatric backgrounds from hospitals in Des Moines and nationwide.
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay
- Medicaid (Title XIX)
- Medicaid Special Exceptions
- Waivers (Brain Injury, Health and Disability, Intellectual Disability)
- Children must live within a 35-mile radius of ChildServe's Johnston location and within one of the following counties:
- Polk County, Dallas County, Story County, Boone County, Marshall County, Madison County, Jasper County, Marion and Warren Counties
- ChildServe Homecare serves children out of our Johnston office.