ChildServe currently holds a three-year accreditation from CARF International. The following services are accredited by CARF:
- Inpatient Medical Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Supported Community Living
- Day Habilitation
- Case Management
- Day Health – Medical
- Adaptive Equipment
We hold specialty accreditations in Pediatric Specialty, Brain Injury Specialty, Medically Fragile Specialty, and Autism.
Our accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
- Involve persons served and their families in their service planning.
- Respect individual cultural preferences.
- Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large.
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness.
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction.
Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence
The Baldrige criteria help organizations identify strengths and opportunities for improvement; provide training for continuous improvement and leadership development; and assure customer focus, efficiency, and workforce engagement. At the time of recognition, ChildServe was only the 8th healthcare facility in Iowa to be recognized by the IRPE.
Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation
Accreditation by the Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation assures Medicare and other payers that the highest levels of quality are practiced within all areas of the company.
American Camp Association
ACA goes beyond basic requirements for health, cleanliness, and food service into specific areas of programming, including camp staff from director through counselors, emergency management plans, healthcare, and management.
- Staff to camper ratios are appropriate for different age groups.
- Goals for camp activities are developmentally based.
- Emergency transportation is available at all times.
- First-aid facilities and trained staff are available when campers are present.
State of Iowa Quality Rating System
National Early Childhood Program Accreditation
ChildServe improves the health and well-being of nearly 4,500 children each year through specialized clinical, home, and community-based programs and services. We serve children with developmental delays, disabilities, acquired injuries, and other special healthcare needs.