ChildServe Amazon Wish List
ChildServe extends our deepest gratitude for your donation. By purchasing essential items, toys and other gifts for the children and young adults we serve, you are making a tremendous impact to help us partner with families to help children with special healthcare needs live a great life!
Gift In-kind Form
If you are donating items from our Amazon Wish List, please complete our online Gift In-kind Form.
For the quickest and easiest way to donate and deliver items to ChildServe children and families, you can place an order through our online wish list below:
Donations may be mailed to:
Attn: Lisa Fox
5406 Merle Hay Road
Johnston, IA 50131
Be Sure to Use AmazonSmile
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon login information
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of your page.
- Type in ChildServe to start supporting us through AmazonSmile
Donation Guidelines and Recommendations
Please help us support the health and safety of the children we serve by following the below guidelines and recommendations for donations:
- Donated items must be new
- Donations may not contain latex
- We cannot accept:
- Stuffed animals (new or used) due to infection control protocols
- Food or candy as many children we serve have dietary restrictions or allergies
- Private collections of toys, games or stuff animals
- Used medical equipment
- Out of respect for the privacy of the children and families we serve, donations will be delivered to our recipients by ChildServe team members.
ChildServe improves the health and well-being of 5,200 children each year through specialized clinical, home, and community-based programs and services. We serve children with developmental delays, disabilities, injuries, and other special healthcare needs.