ChildServe Amazon Wishlists
Looking to help ChildServe make a difference? Place an order today through our online wishlists! By purchasing essential items, toys and other gifts for the children and young adults we serve, you are making a tremendous impact to help us partner with families to help children with special healthcare needs live a great life! Thank you!
Find additional instructions and ways to give below.
Please send your gift to the appropriate address and contact.
Autism & ABA, Inpatient, Homes, Respite, SCL & Day Habilitation
5406 Merle Hay Road
Johnston, IA 50131
Autism & ABA – Attn: Lucille Rosenberg
Inpatient Program – Attn: Lisa Fox
Group Homes – Attn: Dylan Medina
Respite/SCL/Day Hab – Attn: Ashley Perez
1915 Philadelphia St.
Ames, IA 50010
Attn: Rachelle Flory
2350 Oakdale Blvd.
Coralville, IA 52241
Attn: Marie Hassel
ChildServe – Woodland
664 24th Street
Des Moines, IA 50312
Attn: Sarah Moyer
Gift In-kind Form
If you are donating items from our Amazon Wish List, please complete our online Gift In-kind Form.
Be Sure to Use AmazonSmile
If you are visiting AmazonSmile for the first time, you will be prompted to select a charitable organization from nearly one million eligible organizations – and we hope you will choose ChildServe!
How to Get Started
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon login information
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of your page.
- Type in ChildServe to start supporting us through AmazonSmile
Donation Guidelines and Recommendations
Please help us support the health and safety of the children we serve by following the below guidelines and recommendations for donations:
- Donated items must be new
- Donations may not contain latex
- We cannot accept:
- Stuffed animals (new or used) due to infection control protocols
- Food or candy as many children we serve have dietary restrictions or allergies
- Private collections of toys, games or stuff animals
- Used medical equipment
- Out of respect for the privacy of the children and families we serve, donations will be delivered to our recipients by ChildServe team members.
1915 Philadelphia Street, Ames, IA 50010
5406 Merle Hay Road, Johnston, IA 50131
2350 Oakdale Blvd., Coralville, IA 52241
ChildServe improves the health and well-being of more than 5,600 children each year through specialized clinical, home, and community-based programs and services. We serve children with developmental delays, disabilities, injuries, and other special healthcare needs.