Expert Concussion Care
Why choose ChildServe?
in pediatrics, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, with a specialization in brain injury.
, and ImPACTImPACT stands for Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing. ImPACT is a computerized concussion management tool used to assess the brain after an injury.
Who We Serve
Leading Technology & Assessments
- ImPACT® (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) was developed by clinical experts who pioneered the field. ImPACT is the most-widely used and most scientifically validated computerized concussion evaluation system. ImPACT provides trained clinicians at ChildServe with neurocognitive assessment tools and services that have been medically accepted as state-of-the-art best practices.
- The Sport Concussion Assessment Tool (SCAT) helps evaluate balance, coordination, cognition, symptoms, and neurological damage.
- Dynavision, the leading visual-motor training device for concussion management, is used by professional sports teams to provide vestibular-ocular testing and rehabilitation. Dynavision tests the body’s vision and balance systems and how they impact decision-making and concentration under stress.
Expert Pediatric Team
Our Team of Pediatric Concussion Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
How are referrals made?
How are services authorized and funded?
Where are services provided?
When are services provided?
- Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
5406 Merle Hay Road, Johnston, IA 50131
If you need to make a referral or schedule/reschedule an evaluation please call (515) 251-5555.
If you have additional questions, please use the contact form below.
ChildServe Center - Johnston
ChildServe improves the health and well-being of nearly 4,500 children each year through specialized clinical, home, and community-based programs and services. We serve children with developmental delays, disabilities, acquired injuries, and other special healthcare needs.