A Home Away from Home
Why choose ChildServe?
Who We Serve
Live Life with ChildServe!
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of medical professionals take care of the children in ChildServe’s Homes?
- Direct Support Professionals
- Registered Nurses
- 24-Hour Medical Support Staff
- Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists
- Positive Behavior Support Specialists
- Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professionals
- Adaptive Equipment Technicians
What does ICF-ID stand for?
What does RB-SCL stand for?
What does SCL-R stand for?
How do I get started?
Contact our Family Service Specialist, by calling 515-331-8111.
Where is this service offered?
If you would like to make a referral, or if you have questions for our team, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include which location you are interested in so we can connect you with the right team member.
ChildServe Center - Johnston
ChildServe improves the health and well-being of 5,200 children each year through specialized clinical, home, and community-based programs and services. We serve children with developmental delays, disabilities, injuries, and other special healthcare needs.