Careers at ChildServe
Change Lives in a Job that Changes You
We'll Help You Grow
With support from our robust Learning & Development department, Clinical Learning program, and onsite Development Consultant, all team members are encouraged to continue sharpening skills and growing their knowledge base.
Contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Top Workplace since 2014, ChildServe is an organization you need to see to believe. Here’s why our 1,500 employees love working here:
- Our work matters. We partner with families to help children with special healthcare needs live a great life. We have earned national CARF Accreditation in 11 service areas, including autism, brain injury and inpatient rehabilitation.
- We’re not your average non-profit. We serve 5,700 children each year through over 30 specialty pediatric services in the Ames, Des Moines, Iowa City and Cedar Rapids areas. Many of our programs are one-of-a-kind.
- Our team rocks. Our team is filled with people who care about their coworkers, and who believe that collaboration is key to providing exceptional care to children.
- Our learning never stops. As a non-profit dedicated to innovation, we’re proud to help team members gain new certifications, continue their education, take their expertise to the next level and find new opportunities to advance their career right here at ChildServe.
- We believe we our differences make us great. We are on a continuous journey to create an environment where different perspectives are valued and all feel safe and welcome.
- We’re moving forward together. Experts across multiple disciplines work together to help kids get the best care possible.
See Our Team in Action
When Aerika started working in ChildServe’s ABA program as a behavior technician, she felt an immediate connection with our mission and culture. See how Aerika makes a difference in her role.
Taking care of others has been part of Jamila’s life since she was a small girl. See how Jamila’s drive to help others led her to go back to school for a bachelor’s of nursing and participate in ChildServe’s Nursing Residency Program.
Benefits at ChildServe
- Competitive insurance options through Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, including family/single and core/high-deductible options.
- Retirement match 403B program through Principal Financial Group.
- Flexible work arrangements for positions that qualify.
- With support from our robust Learning & Development department, Clinical Learning program, and onsite Development Consultant, all team members are encouraged to continue sharpening skills and growing their knowledge base.
- Discounted education rates through Grand Canyon University, Purdue University Global, and Upper Iowa University.
Change Lives at ChildServe
ChildServe knows kids, and we know specialty healthcare. Learn more about the services we provide by clicking one of the colorful bars below! Find our full list of services by clicking the drop down button for “Services” from our main menu.
We believe kids with complex medical needs deserve to live meaningful, fun-filled lives. We’re proud to offer several uniquely designed residential programs including the only pediatric long-term care program in the state of Iowa, as well as an outpatient Complex Care Clinic.
Behavioral Health & Autism
We offer a variety of community services to meet kids and teens where they’re at and help them build independence and connection. Whether we’re helping individuals in Supported Community Living develop daily skills like getting ready for school on their own, or providing teens in Day Habilitation a safe place to gain life and social skills while engaging with friends, we’re incredibly proud of the impact our community services make for families in Iowa.
Ready to leave work everyday knowing you’ve made a difference?
ChildServe improves the health and well-being of 5,700 children each year through specialized clinical, home, and community-based programs and services. We serve children with developmental delays, disabilities, injuries, and other special healthcare needs.